discovery toys blog of billie elias
Tips for parents who play with their children or who want stay-at-home income.
Toys for special need, autism, gifted and typical kids.

July 10, 2009

The no-gift baby shower or birth announcement

Q: I will be giving birth soon to my second child and will be sending out birth announcements. I do not want or need any gifts because I have everything from my first child. How can I let people know?
A: Try sending something like the sample card here, which suggests your friends and family donate Discovery Toys to a charity of your choice. We'll take care of everything for you if you provide us with the name and address of the charity.

1 comment:

basudev said...

Hello,
When I design custom invitations, I offer to design custom postage for my clients to complete the look of their invitation package. The party starts when the guests open their invitations, so setting the tone of the party with the invitation is important. But even before the envelope is opened, the first impression the guest has of the invitation is what’s on the outside.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin