discovery toys blog of billie elias
Tips for parents who play with their children or who want stay-at-home income.
Toys for special need, autism, gifted and typical kids.

March 01, 2009

Super Service

Q. What super customer service did you provide during this past holiday season?

A. Temima K replied, "A new customer mentioned that she remembered we had a great matching game but couldn't remember the name. I posted it on Starnet, found out that it was Matching Mania and had it sent from Albany - all within a week or so. She was thrilled! "

A. Simone W wrote, "I had several clients who needed their toys ASAP. I almost never ask my husband to help me with any DT related business other than letting me use his car when he’s home, but he was the driver when we went on a Santa Run together. We had a very nice time driving around the various neighborhoods in Manhattan where my clients live. I received several emails from clients thanking me for delivering the toys sooner than they’d expected."

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin